2021 AHA Virtual Executive Dialogues
Executive Insight: Advancing Behavioral Health Access
Gain Valuable Exposure to the Nation’s Top Health Care Leaders Committed to Transforming Behavioral Health Care Delivery
Partner with the AHA as a sponsor of a new series of five monthly Virtual Executive Dialogues on advancing access to high-quality behavioral health care.
Each hour-long discussion will bring together a small group of four to 10 AHA member hospital and health system executives who have expressed interest in this topic and a commitment to implementing lessons learned.
Upcoming topics include:
- Behavioral Health Integration in the Emergency Department
- Virtual Partnerships to Expand Behavioral Health Access
- Behavioral Health Integration in Cardiology
- Behavioral Health Community Partnerships
- Behavioral Health Integration in Oncology
Tap into this outstanding opportunity for thought leadership and conversations with the field’s most engaged leaders.